- Holders of a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering/Engineering Sciences or legal equivalent are admitted to applying for the Master's Degree in Micro/Nano Technologies.
- Candidates who meet one of the requirements set out in paragraphs b) to d) of point 1 of article 17 of Decree-Law 74/2006, of 24 March, are also admitted to applying for the Master's Degree in Micro/Nano Technologies.
- Candidates who attended the curricular part of a previous edition of the Course may be admitted as supernumerary.
The selection of candidates for enrollment in the Study Cycle in Micro/Nano Technologies will take into account the following selection criteria:
- Degree classification;
- Academic, scientific and technical curriculum;
- Professional experience;
- When the selection panel deems it appropriate, an interview may also be held for each of the candidates, in which case the result of the interview will be considered in the order of candidates.
Facilities and Functioning:
The course works at the University of Minho, on the Campus de Azurém in Guimarães.
The number of vacancies in the course is 30.
Consult institutional information on the official website of the University of Minho