Master in micro and nano technologies
- Complement the training of graduates in courses in the areas of Engineering Sciences and Sciences or related, providing specialized and advanced training in areas related to the application of micro and nano technologies, namely in medicine, biology, telecommunications, the automobile industry, in the sports, electronics, textiles, aeronautics, among others
- Provide advanced training in the ability to develop manufacturing, processing and characterization techniques and new materials for micro/nano systems.
- Provide the development of sensor and electronic technologies compatible with materials and methods of processing micro/nano structures and their integration.
- Provide technology transfer on issues related to the development of new micro/nano integrated products, taking into account application specifications.
- Provide students with strong training in research methodology, apprehending the resulting advantages, from a perspective of innovation and development. In this process, the sense of rigor, curiosity and experimentation, individual initiative, planning and work organization are developed.
- Generate knowledge and technologies, through the exercise and provision of research, development, innovation, demonstration and specialized training activities, in collaboration with companies, bodies and university and non-university institutions, around the domains of innovative materials and micro and nano technologies, promoting its entry/consolidation in new business areas.